2nd MarTERA call for projects on maritime and marine technologies
The overall goal of the ERA-NET Cofund MarTERA is to strengthen the European Research Area (ERA) in maritime and marine technologies as well as Blue Growth. Research and innovation activities in these fields cannot be tackled either at national levels alone, or solely by a single sector. MarTERA is a network of 18 ministries, authorities and funding organisations responsible for funding research and innovation projects in maritime and marine technologies from 15 countries.
The consortium of the ERA-NET Cofund MarTERA launches a second joint call for transnational research and innovation projects on different thematic priority areas. The participating countries in the Call 2019 (Belarus, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Norway, Poland, Romania, Spain and Turkey) are supporting the following maritime and marine technology areas:
- Priority Area 1: Environmentally friendly maritime technologies
- Priority Area 2: Development of novel materials and structures
- Priority Area 3: Sensors, automation, monitoring and observations
- Priority Area 4: Advanced manufacturing and production
- Priority Area 5: Safety and security
ANR supports only the Priority Area 3: Sensors, automation, monitoring and observations. The realisation of a European research and innovation agenda requires a broad and systematic cooperation in all areas of waterborne transport, offshore activity, marine resources, maritime security, biotechnologies, desalination, offshore oil & gas, fisheries, aquaculture etc..
- Pre-filing limit for pre-files: Friday 29 March 2019 17:00
- Deadline for submission of applications: Friday, 6 September 2019 17:00