Call for Projects 2020 for Inter ED Fellowships.
As every year, the Doctoral College (CD) launches a call for thesis projects (AAP) within the framework of the Inter-ED doctoral contracts.
These doctoral contracts, of which there are 7, including one financed by the Crédit Agricole Provence Alpes Foundation, are awarded, based on criteria of innovation and interdisciplinarity/intersectorality, to projects that must involve two separate AMU doctoral schools.
The submission of thesis projects and, later on, of candidates' applications is made on the Doctoral College website, under the "Calls for projects" tab. To do so, you must first log in from the "direct access" tab.
The calendar of the AAP Inter-ED 2020 is as follows:
- Monday 20 January 2020: opening of the AAP Inter-ED 2020 campaign. Eligibility criteria and the form to be used to write your thesis project can be found on the CD website (http://college-doctoral.univ-amu.fr/) tab CALL FOR PROJECTS, under the heading AAP Inter-ED.
As indicated on the web page "Inter-ED call for thesis projects", the tool allowing the submission of thesis projects from this web page is available
from 20/01/2019 at noon.
At the MIO level, send the files to Thu Bizat and Estelle Bedan before 13:00 on 28 February 2020 for an arbitration in Comex on Tuesday 3 March 2020.
- Friday 6 March 2020 at 12:00: deadline for submission of thesis projects on the CD website (from the web page "Call for Inter-ED thesis projects").
Any thesis proposal that does not respect the procedure and/or arrives after the deadline will not be considered.
- From 9 to 20 March 2020: pre-selection of thesis projects by the DEs.
- Monday 30 March 2020: SC meeting to select 14 thesis projects for the final phase.
- Thursday 22 May 2020: Deadline for the submission of the applicants' files on the CD website by the 14 selected projects.
that they propose (1 project/1 applicant).
- Monday 8 June 2020: audition of the 14 candidates and award of the 7 inter-ED doctoral contracts.