Experimental Culture Facilities - PTF CULTURE
Scientific manager : Dominique Lefevre
Technical manager : Laure Chirurgien
The main objective of the PTF is to allow MIO researchers to carry out experiments on all type of living organisms under controlled conditions, in high pressure conditions and or cultivated in aquariums or micro- or minicosms.
The available equipment includes the following:
- Micro- to minicosms from 500 mL to 500 L
- Thermo-regulated experimentation devices
- Light or dark temperature-controlled rooms
- Classical lab equipment
- Environmental probes to record hydrostatic pressure, flowmeters, CT, pH and gases (O2, H2, N2, CO2, etc.)
- Two fully equipped containers are available for field studies (HP lab container and microcosm container).