PTF Microscopy et IMagery MIM
Scientific manager : François Carlotti
PTF MIM offers a wide range of services in microscopy and image analysis.
MIM is specifically involved in the study of the structure of planktonic communities from bacterio-plankton to zooplankton and the functional role of specific plankton groups (bacteria and phytoplankton). Expertise has recently progressed regarding the determination of the abundance and distribution of micro-plastics.
The available equipment includes the following:
- One laser-scanning confocal microscope
- Six standard and two inverted microscopes (epifluorescence), with four equipped for imagery
- One inverted microscope that is equipped with a CCD camera
- Several binocular loupes and one digital microscope (with a camera and + HDMI monitor)
- Two ZooScan and one FlowCAM device