Quantitative 3D imaging to assess the diversity, ecology, and ecosystem functions of eukaryotic symbioses across a long-term marine plankton time series’
- Employer: Sorbonne University, France
- Work location: Station Biologique de Roscoff (SBR, http://www.sb-roscoff.fr)
- Department & Team : UMR 7144, ECOMAP - Ecology of Marine Plankton
- Duration: 24 months, with possibility of extension through CNRS
- Salary : 2,500 € per month (net salary)
- Deadlines (2019) : Application: March 30th; candidates interview and selection: April 1-15; starting date : between June 15th and September 1st.