- Model of miniature ocean with its own thermohaline circulation, which will be influenced more rapidly by climatic and anthropogenic changes than other oceans.
- Interactions between biogeochemical cycles and microbial food web in link with Phosphate bioavailability
- Occurrence of an atypical spring bloom of pico- to nano- sized diatoms in the winter convection zone of the north western Mediterranean Sea and high frequency characterization of functional phytoplankton group growth rates, thanks to a high-resolution effort of subsurface sampling by flow cytometry
- Consequences of atmospheric inputs (organic and mineral) on the biogeochemical cycle of surface sea waters
- Importance of dissolved organic carbon to the export budget
- Oxygen dynamics in deep waters