9th International Symposium "Monitoring of Mediterranean coastal areas"
we'd like to draw your attention that it will take place in Livorno (Italy), in second half of *JUNE 2022*, the 9th Edition of International Symposium
"Monitoring of Mediterranean coastal Areas: problems and measurement techniques"
The event, organized by Institute of BioEconomy -National Research Council of Italy (IBE-CNR), is addressed every two years to all the scholars of Mediterranean coastal areas.
The Symposium will be structured into the following sessions:
- Flora and Fauna of the littoral system: dynamics and protection
- Morphology and evolution of coastlines and seabeds
- Coastline Geography and Coastal Landscapes: territorial dynamics and integrated protection
- Coastal Environmental Engineering: pollution, energy production, monitoring and economic environmental assessment, regulatory context
- Underwater and Coastal Cultural Heritage
The symposium will also include:
- oral presentations;
- a poster session.
* Final deadline for abstracts: 8th November 2021*
Our aim is to organize the Symposium onsite in Livorno. If the limitations imposed by the covid-19 pandemic did not allow the taking place the on-site event, the Organizing Committee will evaluate all the possible alternatives in order not to alter the founding spirit of the Symposium.
In any case, as for the 2020 edition (see https://doi.org/10.36253/978-88-5518-147-1 ), the publication in full of the accepted works in the Proceedings will be guaranteed, with ISSN, ISBN and DOI codes.
For further information please visit the web-site
En savoir plus